Hostel Gallo d'Oro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was super nice, and the breakfast was amazing. The location, while not in the center, is perfect because it is close to everything and easy to find. My one complaint was that the Wi-Fi did not work except for about 30 minutes while I was there and only in the common room, and the shared computer did not have a working mouse. ”
- 20 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay!! ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Laura
- “ This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included and it was excellent. The only thing that should be better is the wifi. I highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place was great. Wish we could've stayed for more than one night. Staff were super accommodating, our (private) room was very nice, comfortable and clean. The breakfast area is just amazing - this rooftop/balcony patio where you can chill and eat breakfast or else drink with other hostellers at night. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Alex Canada