Hostel Gallo d'Oro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ - Install working air conditioner. - Larger bath space needed.No space to move. - Replace translucent/ almost transparent bathroom door with something opaque and lockable. - Install hooks to hang towels/clothes. These are basics. (and inside the bathroom cubicle). - Hostel says it is smoke free property but the guys at the reception who take over after lady leaves for the day blow the entire cigarette back into the hostel main lobby. That is very annoying. ”
- 13 Jun 2016 Mehul India
- “ finding the hostel entry at first was a hustle, i spent at least 30 min going up and down the elevator and stairs trying to find it. some signs might be of great use! ”
- 09 May 2016 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Good location, easy to find. The room is clean. Friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Yongyi China
- “ Newly renovated hostel ! Great staff and place. 15-20 minutes walk from the train station and close to everything. Food and coffee are always avalaible in the lobby(all included). ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Laurence Canada
- “ The staff was lovely and the hostel had a great atmosphere. There's always food in the common area and usually at least a few people hanging around. The location is also fantastic... maybe 15 min walking from the duomo and several bars and clubs. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Jillian Canada