Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is fantastic, in the old ciyy of Florence. The Owens are very friendly and helpful. We lovesd it and recommend it. ”
- 07 May 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ amazing! My boyfriend and I requested a private double bed room with shared bathroom for 6 nights. Because we had booked so many nights they hooked us up with our own apartment. It was gorgeous with a dining room,living room bedroom and bathroom and kitchen. It had full size windows with doors that open up out side and its prime location next to sante Croce square. The staff was super helpful and friendly. It was very clean and quiet as well.it was stocked with fresh linens. Loved it!! ”
- 23 Oct 2012 Angela USA
“ basic hostel... ”
I don't understand Why you didn't like my Hostel when you staied One night more. You wrote basic hostel...you had Free wifi in room taxi service store luggage Florence tour for free and you staied after checkout 3 hours in my lobby to wait your train. I think you confuded me with another property
- 04 Jul 2012 Oriana
- “ We booked a room for 2, and ended up being placed in an apartment what a nice surprise! We had a kitchen w/appliances, table for eating, terrace to enjoy the weather, well-appointed restroom, comfortable common area for relaxing and a clean and comfortable bedroom. ”
- 21 Jun 2012 Stacy
- “ Biggest positive about Hostel Greci was the central location to almost all my "must-see" sites.. But it was my first experience staying at a hostel, and now having stayed in other hostels around Italy, I would not recommend it to people new to staying at hostels. The staff was friendly, but at times, it was difficult to get in contact with them for help or questions. Very basic & average rooms/amenities. You really just stay for the location.. ”
- 20 Feb 2012 Kelly