Hostel Green Mazovia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The building is awefull, totally ruined, the inside is not better - very dirty and obscure. The staff was not really pleasent, even though somebody waited for us, as we were coming in quite late, they treated us as it was a big favour. I'm happy we only stayed there for few hours, as we needed to catch an early train, because staying there longer would be a nightmare. I understand that you may not have a lot of money to invest in the place, but it could be at least clean and more cozy. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Karolina Poland
- “ I can''t understand why a hostel is open after 17.00.! We couldn't check in before 17.00 because they wanted to clean the hostel. Althought the place wasn't clean at all! ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ I rated "cleanliness" as poor, because there are BEDBUGS!! I was bitten hundreds of times, my legs and arms look like I have smallpox. It is unacceptable in 2014 in a European capital. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Tamas Hungary