Hostel HARUYA Aqua
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a renovated building, with the shower and toilets near or outside the main walls. Very atmospheric, though the dorm I stayed in featured bunk beds instead of futons. Some of the rooms are pretty cold in the winter months - ryokan-style hostels are probably not ideal for those sensitive to the cold. There was one small computer, but it was rather slow. In warmer months, I think it would be an excellent value for the price. ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff is soooo kind!! There is so beautiful old japan house"machiya",and have some Manga at common room.I will use this hostel when I'll go to Kyoto! ”
- 20 Dec 2012 Hitomi Japan
- “ The host is super kind and helpful to give information of my trip, even with a suggested plan for sight seeing in Kyoto and nearby cities. The whole environment, specially the Japanese style sitting room make me feel like home. The location is another highlight. Convenient to find and get there from Kyoto Station on foot or by bus. ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong