Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely amazing location and very friendly staff who gave fantastic advice for a great night out :) Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Rebecca England
- “ The price was a bit high. ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel was alright, it was pretty clean. And it has a kitchen, which is super cool! We stayed in the 12 bed mixed dorm and it didn't have enough power outlets and there were no lamps next to the beds, just one light for the whole room. Also the furniture in the common room looked like someone picked up some random stuff other people didn't like anymore. Besides that it was good. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The facilities were brand new, and they were enormous!!! we felt like we were on our own flat, we did't even cross with other people staying in other rooms. The security could have been better since the door locks on the room and some baths weren't working, but they give you a lock for the locker and were many doors to gain access so it compensated a bit. The location was half a block from the center. The only bad thing is the lack of elevator and we stayed on a 3rd floor! ”
- 19 Feb 2015 macarena Chile
- “ Everything about this hostel was great! It is located in a great part of the town too. The moment we got there we had excellent service. The girl at the reception desk went above our expectations to ensure a great stay. She had lots of great info for things that we wanted to do such as great restaurants, sites, and an awesome pub crawl. The room we stayed in was gorgeous and the bathrooms were very clean. Definitely our favorite hostel so far! ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Julie USA
- “ Second time staying here and it is the same everytime: Safe, clean, and friendly. Don't hesitate to book this place. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA