Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is just a shower curtain, this place is not for girls!!! ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Everything was perfect, all was clean, sheets were clean and the staff was really nice. They answered any questions I had and were friendly.The only thing that I disliked was finding parking around Hillcrest. I found a parking garage that I stayed overnight and payed $20 from 11 PM to 12 PM. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Erick
- “ We had a great time and two nights of wonderful, peaceful sleep! Thanks Hostal Habibi! :) ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed here for 3 days at the end of July and we loved it. Few miles from the airport (hostel offers shuttle service) , 45/60 minute ride to beaches, 10 minute walk to Balboa park, 15 minute bus to downtown. Plenty of restaurants, shops, and bars in the area. Clean, new, quaint. Staff is amazing, beds are great. Only con: showers open to kitchen , so you've got to be comfortable with that- small hostel though, so it didn't present a problem for us. A/C off a night made room hot. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Wyndham USA
- “ The owner and staff are super cool, very helpful and insightful. The area is very stylish and clean, and there is always someone there no matter what time you show up at. I definitely enjoyed my stay. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous Mexico