Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is located right next to a large pedestrian strip. Very clean, beautiful parquet and marble floors, bunk beds have privacy curtains. Large living room and kitchen. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel Han was one of the best hostel experiences I've had. The staff is extremely helpful and generous and the location could not be better. The kitchen set-up needs work, but I understand that will be taken care of with the hostel's upcoming expansion. Overall, I had a wonderful time. ”
- 02 May 2014 Christopher USA
- “ Hostel Han is an overall good choice in terms of value for your money. It's a very relaxed place and the owners kind of become your friends when you stay there as they sleep there too. Everything was clean, the only thing was that they didn't have a stove to cook on. No showers at night due to water shortages and no shoes allowed inside, but these weren't a big deal for me. I liked that be beds had curtains around them for privacy. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada