Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place to stay, close to main attractions, friendly and helpfull staff, good facilities(curtains for the bed and many more). I enjoyed my stay there! ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ A nice converted apartment; helpful and funny staff; clean and spacious dorms with sturdy bunks and lockers. Great location, right next to Mother Teresa Blvd. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ This hostel is located right next to a large pedestrian strip. Very clean, beautiful parquet and marble floors, bunk beds have privacy curtains. Large living room and kitchen. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel Han was one of the best hostel experiences I've had. The staff is extremely helpful and generous and the location could not be better. The kitchen set-up needs work, but I understand that will be taken care of with the hostel's upcoming expansion. Overall, I had a wonderful time. ”
- 02 May 2014 Christopher USA