Hostel Happy Days Roma
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It does not exist!!!! I showed up and it doesn't exist anymore it is shut down and yet it still charged me and I am now disputing the charge with my credit card company. It is bullshit!!!! ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Tyler USA
- “ This hostel had no security for your personal belongings when they kicked you out of the hostel for 7 hours a day for "cleaning." All of the bathrooms were dirty and most of them had pools of urine on the floor. No soap or paper towels to wash your hands. The beds came with dirty sheets and bed bugs. The kitchen was so incredibly dirty that I wouldn't even step foot in there. We paid 60 Euros to sleep in a room with sheet rock sprinkling on you while you sleep. Don't ever stay here! ”
- 12 Sep 2013 Marcee USA
- “ I recomend this hostel. The only problem is that the wi fi conection fails when there are to much devices conected. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ free pasta most nights which is great for socialising quite dodgy made some female friends feel uncomfortable with their comments and at times over friendliness, gave only one sheet because it was allegedly to hot forone on to p i asked for a second but was told i would have to pay then they offered me an ( unwashed I'm sure) blanket instead, the showers are all freeing cold, weird policy where they close the place between 10 and 5 with no exceptions , friend found her things in different spot ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I liked the staff, very fun kind people. They cooked a free dinner for two of the three days I was there. They were very accomodating, althought their staff was a small team, they managed the place well. I was told that in the 60's it was common for hostels to ask everyone to leave in the morning; this hostel was like that, and it isn't actually all that unusual when you consider the past; but even better is that I met several adventurous people there, and it made all the difference. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Lucas USA
- “ One of the scariest/weirdest places I have ever stayed. It was quite clean, however, since they kick you out of the hostel for 6 hours every day and dismantle your bed (for reasons not quite explained) I would expect immaculate. When a man flipped on my lights at 1:30 am and started speaking to me in another language after I was told I would be in there alone that night, I thought to myself, "I am going to be murdered". Especially when he decided to remove his pants in front of me. DONT GO! ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Carleigh USA