Hostel Happy Seven
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ everything was really great! we loved it ”
- 26 Nov 2014 emine Turkey
- “ I really liked Happy Seven, great buzz in the common room, felt that the place could do with a good clean, bathrooms didn't seem to get regular cleaning: Staff were very nice and helpful. Free Breakfast was nice ”
- 12 Aug 2014 irene Ireland
- “ Possibly one of the greatest hostels in the world I've stayed at - all because of the little things. The staff smile at you, you have to take your shoes off at the entrance, the general vibe attracts like-minded happy people who seem to look out for each other and at the end you get a handshake and are wished well on your future travels. There are no faults, I hope it continues to remain the positive place it is and would highly recommend it to people who are good, caring and Positive. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Matthew Australia
- “ They stay at Happy Seven was a pleasure, and we would like to visit the hostell soon again. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Staff was helpful, had an answer for every question I threw at them. The people were also amazing, everybody respected one another to the extent that the hostel put up a no shoes policy and you have to walk bare foot. Granted our wooden locker thing was broken into but it was in only one area when someone must have lost their key and didn't want to pay to replace it. Location was perfect: 5 minute walk to the old town and city center. I would go back again and most definitely will recommend. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Paulina Canada
- “ Gdansk is very beautiful city. Hostel was nice. I think 2 days is enough for Gdansk. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Anonymous Iran