Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is very nice and the location as well. The room was very clean and big, made us feel at home. The host was very nice to us and gave us great recommendations on what do to in this beautiful city. . ”
- 17 Oct 2014 michal Israel
- “ If you want a really warm welcome and very personal touch then this hostel is for you! The man who checked us in was really helpful and spent time giving us tips on places to go. The hostel was clean and only a 5 minute walk from downtown. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is quite good, about 10 min walk to old town&castle.The room is clean & vast.there was the kitchen beside the room The owner (middle age lady) was so lovely & helpful. I think Havana hostel is worth what I paid for such cheap hostel. If you are looking for cheap, nice, calm place to stay in Cesky krumrov, you can think of Havana hostel. ”
- 04 May 2014 Anonymous Thailand