Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is quite good, about 10 min walk to old town&castle.The room is clean & vast.there was the kitchen beside the room The owner (middle age lady) was so lovely & helpful. I think Havana hostel is worth what I paid for such cheap hostel. If you are looking for cheap, nice, calm place to stay in Cesky krumrov, you can think of Havana hostel. ”
- 04 May 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ It was not clear where we have to go exactly. There are two hostels and one reception. Thats very difficult and not comfortable, because we found the first entrance at the hill and had to go down and find the reception...later we should go o the hill again... that was bad.then we took a other room there. but all together the room was fine,like it very much! the people nice, the breakfast good, the bathroom well furnitured. price really ok! thanks a lot! ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Eva Austria
- “ Likely:I think the hostel is the cheapest in the town!! Location is a little far from bus terminal but it is quietly place. There is a comfortable bed and pillow,nice kitchen. Dislikely:When I stayed season is low season,so there isn't staff all day. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan