Hostel Heart of Sarajevo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location! Not many people stayed in the hostel while we were there, but there are a lot of bars and restaurants just next door. We stayed in the three bed private room and had our own terrace. There was plenty of room and the common bathroom was ok. We didn't use the common kitchen much, but it seemed to be sufficient. The internet was a bit slow at times but we managed well. The staff helped with all of our guestions and we enjoyed our stay! ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Antti Finland
- “ Hostel owner and his staff are very nice. They told me many about Sarajevo and also in Bosnia. Very clean and comfortable. Location is very good, 2 min walk to the old town. If you want, you can walk to bus station within 30 min.. or simply talk the tram. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great location but not the best atmosphere - no common room! Rooms were pleasant and had free lockers but it was was rather cold, especially at night. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Poland