Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved this hostel! ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Ursula Germany
- “ The Internet was out for a day and there is a dog across the street which barks at all hours and was incredibly frustrating (obviously not the hostel's fault, but I was tired and cranky as a result). ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Michael USA
- “ It would have been good if you could get some basic facilities like shampoo, body wash, slippers to make the hostel have a homely feeling. Thats what I have seen common in many hostels. Apart from these, I thoroughly enjoyed the stay there. Especially the breakfast on Easter Sunday. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous India
- “ This was the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. The workers were extremely friendly and helpful, including being accommodating to our travel schedule. It's a great hostel for first-timers and seasoned travelers alike. As in any hostel, walls/doors are thin, making it hard to sleep through the night, but overall the atmosphere was friendly and safe. Since the hostel is right in the center of the city (but on a quiet street!), everything is reachable by foot! ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Emma USA