Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If it's a backpackers hostel, the common areas should stay open untill late! But anyway, it was great! ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ Though the shower room is quite big,there is no where nearby to put your clothes, which is the only drawback in my mind.Other facilities are great! ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Zhelin China
- “ Excellent location and excellent staff. The hostel is up to standards. The only thing that I felt disappointed was the fact of been asked for a deposit key when this rule was not stated in the website or in the confirmation email. Having been on a budget and also the fact of exchanging currency this was a bit of an issue. But above all it is always better to be clear to guests since the beginning with all the conditions of the stay. ”
- 16 Apr 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ For a first time visitor to Poland, the hostel was warm, welcoming and I immediately felt at home. It is lovely to be with people who go that extra mile. Breakfast included in the very cheap price was an added bonus and I would recommend staying here to anyone. It is so close to the city centre, just off the main bus route from the airport and Central station. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Grace Scotland