Hostel Home Zadar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you for that time! It was very nice. Much appreciated! Best of luck! ”
- 19 Jul 2017 Dorota Poland
- “ except the great location, there are few things that miss: fifth floor without elevator, entering lock at the door difficult to open, small windows at the rooms with view to the rooves, no hook at the bathroom to put the things (someone's things were staying for few days), the stuff is nice and excursions are offered too.. if you can choose better, choose better ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Anonymous Croatia
- “ The staff is very, very nice! Besides the 5-floors stairs you have to climn BUT they're putting in an elevator,there's nothing wrong with this place. The owner cleans it every single morning, like EVERYTHING. They have a nice kitchen, and it's right next to the seaside, in the old town, 2 minutes walking from the sea organ. You can reserve all sorts of activities through the staff which is awesome! ”
- 26 Aug 2016 Sabina Romania