Hostel Home Zadar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Positive: - location: next to the water, in the old town. - the beds had good matrasses and pillows. - kitchen with a good gas stove. - rooms: large and with lockers. Negative: - on 5th floor without elevator - security: there is none - owner/receptionist is kind, but away most of the time and one night invited friends to sit in the kitchen (even in one of the rooms) smoking and sleeping. Not how you should run a hostel I think - maybe because of low season, but it was not very well cleaned. ”
- 12 May 2014 Tim Netherlands
- “ There were rarely any staff there. She was great when she was there and was super helpful, but there were times when we could have used some help and there was no one there. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Paul Canada
- “ Stayed there for 3 nights, absolutely awesome location right no the water and great staff. The hostel is very small, which make it nice and homey. We were there during the off season, so we pretty much had the whole place to ourself. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA