Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel has its good aspects and good free wifi. However, I really did not like the facilities especially regarding bathroom/shower. They could really improve that and have a better place. Although it is good located and have a comfortable bed, I was happy to stay for only a few night and wouldn't stay there for a longer trip. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Marcela Brazil
- “ This hostel has an excellent location, since it is very close to popular touristic areas like la Condesa and Roma, which have a lot of nice restaurants, boutiques, supermarkets, stores, and very well connected by subway and buses. In addition, the hostel is very close to Zona Rosa and Reforma. Cons: -They only accept cash (Mexican pesos), so you cannot use any of your cards and you need to get cash from ATMs. -The room I was given did not have a lock, it only had a cheap padlock. -Bad Internet. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Went during Semana de Patzcuaro so it was kind of quiet, however it was very secure, and adequately staffed with a 24hr reception. It isn't the closest of hostels to the metro-station but it has a nice communal area, although the dormitories were not very well lit. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great cheap place to stay in Colonial Condesa, walking distance to the Anthropology Museum and the massive park there, staff were always helpfull and very lose to a supermarket! Quite a small hostel, but people still went out and partied. Was a bit cold at night time, but jsut ask for more rugs!! ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous Australia