Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hot water in the showers isn't really a thing here, and the nights were cold as EFF! But all in all it was a great place to stay with a really good staff. Good vibes all around. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Zachary USA
- “ The hostel has its good aspects and good free wifi. However, I really did not like the facilities especially regarding bathroom/shower. They could really improve that and have a better place. Although it is good located and have a comfortable bed, I was happy to stay for only a few night and wouldn't stay there for a longer trip. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Marcela Brazil
- “ This hostel has an excellent location, since it is very close to popular touristic areas like la Condesa and Roma, which have a lot of nice restaurants, boutiques, supermarkets, stores, and very well connected by subway and buses. In addition, the hostel is very close to Zona Rosa and Reforma. Cons: -They only accept cash (Mexican pesos), so you cannot use any of your cards and you need to get cash from ATMs. -The room I was given did not have a lock, it only had a cheap padlock. -Bad Internet. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Mexico