Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff, amenities, service and location were all great, free bike hire, well worth the money, I would definitely stay there again ”
- 12 Feb 2015 David
- “ A good location, welcoming and friendly. Recommended. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Ava Mexico
- “ Incredible place! Free bikes, free breakfast. Everyone is really friendly and helpful. ”
- 10 Dec 2014 scott
- “ I had a blast here. Definitely a good place to stay ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Wilmer Sweden
- “ Management and staff were very nice. But the place is not being maintained adequately. I think this place gears more towards dorm guests and as private rooms seemed a little run down. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Tina USA
- “ Excellent value. We all had a really great time, my friends were very suprised with the hostel and I definately think they changed their opinion on hostels! Thanks for taking the time to talk to us when we needed help ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Humberto Canada