Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hostel was pleasently clean. It is in a great location with a lot of resturants nearby. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Im used to bigger hostels and haven't stayed at many smaller ones, so besides me expecting a little more movement there everything was great. Staff was super helpful as ell as bi lingual. People I met there were awesome and over all the whole place great across the board. No complaints. And good location to be near and also get to other parts of town from. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Leeba USA
- “ Really nice hostel and staff was nice and helpful! Hot showers, clean rooms, nice and big backyard and excellent location. We would like to stay in the same hostel again! ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Riina
- “ The staff, amenities, service and location were all great, free bike hire, well worth the money, I would definitely stay there again ”
- 12 Feb 2015 David