Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a blast here. Definitely a good place to stay ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Wilmer Sweden
- “ Management and staff were very nice. But the place is not being maintained adequately. I think this place gears more towards dorm guests and as private rooms seemed a little run down. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Tina USA
- “ Excellent value. We all had a really great time, my friends were very suprised with the hostel and I definately think they changed their opinion on hostels! Thanks for taking the time to talk to us when we needed help ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Humberto Canada
- “ Hostel in a nice location with a lovely yard. Very quiet & pretty. We arrived at 9 but Booking.com or something cancelled our reservation. Luckily bunk beds were available but not the easiest due to our older age (hence the booking for a double room...) Everyone was very nice and hospitable. Internet didn't work and evening shift guy couldn't fix it. Night shift was guy very efficient and took care of it right away. Only other issue was the stalls are very tiny and door almost hit my knees. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is so kind, they're always ready to help you in any way you need. The money you pay totally worth what you receive in return. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Anonymous Mexico