Hostel Hospedarte Guadalajara Centro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is just a lovely hostel, the location is great, the place is clean and the staff is really friendly. I will definitely recommend for anyone wanting to visit Guadalajara. The only (minor) drawback was the limited parking but there was a public parking place about 2 minutes walk away. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Alyssa Canada
- “ The staff was helpful n informative I've stayed here before and plan to stay whenever in Guadalajara. Its like a good below budget hotel They offera continental breakfast with cereals and fruit. Its more than enough. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 LEONORE USA
- “ I loved staying there, good atmosphere and quiet at night. The staff was very nice and helpful at all times! ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Anonymous Peru
- “ Very nice, friendly hostal with pool table and hammocks. Close to the city centre, highly recommendable! ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff at Hospedaje Centro were very accommodating. I erroneously made the reservation a day later than our actual arrival but they were able to check us in, even after our long flight and so late in the evening. This was very helpful! There are lockers here but bring your own padlock with key. Otherwise, you may be forced to purchase one from them. I'd advise that you lock your things, since I heard another guest complaining that their headphones were stolen in the mixed dorm. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Christine D. USA