Hostel Hospedarte Guadalajara Centro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Right downtown so it gets a little sketchy at night but very close to the the main tourist attractions. Okay atmosphere but not very friendly. Okay breakfast. Pretty nice room with a balcony. The hostel organizes quite a few tours so it's perfect if you are looking for things to do as part of a group. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Overall good experience, excellent location, the free continental breakfast was convenient, thank you :) ”
- 28 May 2015 Edward USA
- “ Great location, even greater staff, clean, comfortable, positive vibe. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Indonesia