Hostel Hospedarte Guadalajara Centro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is just a lovely hostel, the location is great, the place is clean and the staff is really friendly. I will definitely recommend for anyone wanting to visit Guadalajara. The only (minor) drawback was the limited parking but there was a public parking place about 2 minutes walk away. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Alyssa Canada
- “ The staff was helpful n informative I've stayed here before and plan to stay whenever in Guadalajara. Its like a good below budget hotel They offera continental breakfast with cereals and fruit. Its more than enough. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 LEONORE USA
- “ I loved staying there, good atmosphere and quiet at night. The staff was very nice and helpful at all times! ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Anonymous Peru
- “ Very nice, friendly hostal with pool table and hammocks. Close to the city centre, highly recommendable! ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany