Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A bit far from the centre, but a nice hostel with a beautiful place to chill in the back yard. If you're planning on cooking, don't bother. The kitchen consisted of a fridge, a microwave, hot water, and a sink (no utensils/plates/etc). Also hand soap in the rooms would've been nice too :) ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Sharad Australia
- “ Nice hostel, very close to the station with a Spar shop just down the road which was really convenient. Would have been much nicer if the showers were cleaner and if there and actually been hand-soap by the sinks!! ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Location is little far u4 metro station. Clean,quiet and helpful reception. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Elif berna Turkey
- “ a little bit far from the station, only one plag in a room, no vegetable in breakfast clean room, cheap costs ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Yuka Japan