Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel but very bad isolated and no soap in the restrooms. ”
- 11 Aug 2016 Linn
- “ The hostel is about a 5 minute walk to the bus to the metro station. The metro nearest the hostel was not working when I was there. The staff were really great and the breakfast was big and had hot chocolate! The rooms were nice as were the bathrooms and the hostel is located on a hill so it is a bit of a trek bags, but worth it. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Ashley
- “ Nice hostel but not for solo travellers. There is not kitchen, the hostel is far from vienna center. We have to make our own bed, the pillows was flat and not comfortable. The staff was nice, the guy, Chris i think, help me with when i had problems with the washing machine. Only two plugs in a dorm of 6 is not enough. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ A little outside but the inner city is still comfortably reachable by using the metro and thus it's real good value for money especially if the inner city hostels are fully booked. ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany