Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, this hostel was good. The only criticisms I would mention are the required times to be out of the room. It requires an early wake up time and not returning to the hostel until late in the afternoon. As for location, it was far from the city, but not unreasonable, only a twenty minute metro ride. The free breakfast was a very nice part of the stay, always freshly stocked and helping to limit costs. All interactions we had with the staff were good and they were friendly and helpful. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Rachel USA
- “ A bit far from the centre, but a nice hostel with a beautiful place to chill in the back yard. If you're planning on cooking, don't bother. The kitchen consisted of a fridge, a microwave, hot water, and a sink (no utensils/plates/etc). Also hand soap in the rooms would've been nice too :) ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Sharad Australia
- “ Nice hostel, very close to the station with a Spar shop just down the road which was really convenient. Would have been much nicer if the showers were cleaner and if there and actually been hand-soap by the sinks!! ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Location is little far u4 metro station. Clean,quiet and helpful reception. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Elif berna Turkey