Hostel Indigo Belgrade
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, clean. Nice host, very helpful. Our baggages were delayed. It was very late in the evening and the host was so kind to lend local money to us to buy some neccessities and also lend us the USB charger. He also helped us to send postcards after we checked out. We stayed in the private room and could not easily find the host. ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice and helpful people. Hvala mnogo. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Zoran USA
- “ Perfectly located, very friendly staff! We were greeted with coffee and local rakija. The place is very clean and tidy, with good furniture and a balcony with a nice view over belgrade. Good value for money! ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Maria Argentina
- “ Very good stay a indigo hostel. Staff is very friendly and makes you feel like at home. perfect location just few meter from the main pedestrien street. Excellent! ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Riccardo Italy
- “ What would you do if your wife had just given birth 12 hours ago? How would you run a family owned hostel? This was the scenario when I arrived! The hostel owner had just became a father and regardless of his sleepless night I got the best service I ever got in a hostel. This man will forever be a legend in my books. Of course he had a bit of help, but you can feel the family vibe in this hostel, everyone helps out and everyone truly cares. Here, you're not just a number you're a friend. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Alex Netherlands Antilles
- “ Stuff were really nice. Quiet place in the center of the town. Excellent! ”
- 18 May 2013 Anonymous Macedonia