Hostel Inn Bariloche
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Whatever small failings one might be able to identify in relation to the facilities were compensated for by the wonderful staff and warm atmosphere. I had a thoroughly enjoyable stay. Thank you. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Peter Australia
- “ Nice staff, excellent view of the lake, some minutes walking from the Centro Civico. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ over all, we had a great time, the staff was very friendly and the people at the front desk were very good in explaining to us how to get around the city and all the activities that were available to the area. i really liked the free breakfast and dinner, although for dinner we had to go to a neighboring hostel (Marco Polo), but we didn't mind this either. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous Colombia