Hostel Inn Moscow Tverskaya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ hostel for those who value comfort , convenience and time. city center , the metro in this house , quiet and comfort . I love it! ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It is not a hostel, it's somebody's house. Somebody came to drop keys off and that was it. He did not speak English or anything. The official owner was 'in the US' but did shorten our stay with one night just before we arrived. This place should not be on hostel world, it was disgusting, one of the toilets did not flush. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Stef Netherlands
- “ I was only at the hostel for 1 night, but the comfort of the room & bed was wonderful. The reception staff & the concierge were exceptionally helpful. ”
- 12 Nov 2012 Anonymous Estonia
- “ It is the best hostel in Moscow, really! Very small hostel (maximum 4-10 people total), metro inside, main street of Moscow! Renovated room, only 1-2 person in Dorm room, free welcome drink. It is great luck live here!!! ”
- 15 Oct 2012 Anonymous Estonia