Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I found the Hostel Inn very comfortable. The kitchen could be better equipped. There was no signs to indicate how to mark your food in the fridge or to say when it would be cleaned and old food removed.Having stayed in hostels before I knew about this but new comers didn't have a clue. Some sort of table in the bathroom upstairs would have been a help also a mat for when you got out of the tub (although I asked for one and they provided it). The availability of the computer was great . ”
- 05 Mar 2014 marie Canada
- “ The room we had was very hot and extremely loud. From our room we could here other people using the bathroom, vehicles on the street, and every time someone walked up the stairs. Someone brought their roller luggage down the hall and it sounded like a freight train. If they had a fan in the room we would have probably slept better because it would have cut out some of the noise and wouldn't have been so unbearably hot. The people however were very friendly and it was in a decent location. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ If you're in the first room , it's so noisy ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous Colombia