Hostel Internacional Mendoza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place. Easy to meet people. 10 mins walking from centro. Wished it were just a little closer to all the restaurants and downtown activities. Breakfast was good, crepes, croissants, fruit, juice, cereal. They offer day trips and excursions to the Andes, hotsprings, horseback riding, trekking, rafting. It was the middle of winter but wasn't cold at night in my room. Overall, good experience. Would return. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Jaime USA
- “ A fantastic hostel and great staff, had a great stay in mendoza mainly due to the staff at the hostel who are both friendly and very knowledgable about the town and area. the hostel has a really good comon area which encourages socialising with other travellers, the addition of the bar with pool table is also a plus even if it can be a bit loud over the weekends. The breackfast is one of the best provided yet on my travels and layed out with professionalism you would expect from a hotel. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Very welcoming bunch! I enjoyed my stay for Semana Santa. It was great that the activities were already planned and included within the price! The bunk beds were standard, but the bathroom was a little strange since the grate was in the middle of the room causing the entire bathroom to flood. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA