Hostel Ka'beh Cancun
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel located in a quiet yet interesting and convenient area of cancun. Amazing staff always willing to help, with special mention to Aaron and Jaclyn, who always make sure everyone has a great time and help people mingle. Will certainly stay here again next time I visit Cancun!! ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Alvaro Spain
- “ Most lovely place i ever have been to, especially staying with the other guests in this nice atmosphere, so international, so good and lovely persons i never met before - like a family :) ”
- 08 Mar 2014 robert Germany
- “ I had a great time at Hostel Ka'beh. My one night stay extended to eleven nights, primarily due to the wonderful staff. Props to Gareth, Leo, Sanna and Nichole for making my stay so very much fun. Also many thanks to Chuck for being the best person a Hostel could hope to have around. Will definitely be going back, maybe forever. Spring break brah. ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Robbie Scotland
- “ Amazing hostel, great atmosphere and friendly and helpful staff. Take a map to find the hostel, but worth it when you find it. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 catherine England