Hostel Ka'beh Cancun
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff is lazy. dirthy kitchen. bad smell in every dorm. not many showers and toilets. won't go there any more. not even for 1 night. ”
- 02 Nov 2015 Silvia Switzerland
- “ Great atmosphere and social area. The staff are really helpful and fun and contribute a lot to the experience. Good variety of travelers there. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Chad USA
- “ Everything about Ka'beh was amazing. From friendly staff to lazy cat, everyone did their part to make our stay worth looking back. The sense of feeling you get at Ka'beh is very similar to going to your best friends house. Bathrooms are very clean and well maintained and free breakfast is a plus. Diego the super dog is very chill. Whenever we leave the hostel late night to grab some food he follows along to protect us. Thank you guys for a great time -Sambesh ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Sambesh USA
- “ First hostel I'd ever stayed at and what an experience!! Staff were so friendly and helpful really made you feel at home, something on every night so can never get bored, if you wanna chill or party can all be achieved here. Made so many friends had time of my life!! Only downside.. Every hostel I stayed at since didn't compete!! 110% recommend!! ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Peter England
- “ Of all the hostels I have visited, this one was the first one I was sad to leave!!! Clean, and safe for sure. But it was the great attiude of the staff, and the warm environment. Place is set up in a way that it feels like coming to a friends home, and the surroundings are both utilitarian and beautiful. Going back as soon as I can !!! ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Lucia Argentina
- “ its a nice place, in a quiet street, easy to walk to ADO and buses to different directions. I liked the garden with a big table and five hamocs. Nice friendly staff, good selection of books to interchange. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Eva Austria