Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ not too bad, 5 bucks ! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hostel Kankun is definitely no frills, but it is clean enough and the people seem friendly. The wi-fi works well and there is a kitchen if you want to save some money... ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Well... for such price you shouldn't be expect too much. But it's already beyond my worst imagination. Stains and spider nets all over the room and on the sheets. Broken strings in beds. Dark and gloomy hallway and bathroom do look creepy. Not to mention the weird location near nowhere but a non-stop crunching bar with crazy people singing super badly but considering themselves American Idol or what so ever. Compare to all these, the absence of A/C is acceptable. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous China