Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well... for such price you shouldn't be expect too much. But it's already beyond my worst imagination. Stains and spider nets all over the room and on the sheets. Broken strings in beds. Dark and gloomy hallway and bathroom do look creepy. Not to mention the weird location near nowhere but a non-stop crunching bar with crazy people singing super badly but considering themselves American Idol or what so ever. Compare to all these, the absence of A/C is acceptable. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous China
- “ All rooms have locks and can accomodate one or more people. ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My room was full of cobwebs and my walls were stained with a mysterious gooey substance; you could see the hostel did not get regular cleaning. The staff will over charge you if you pay in pesos, so bring the exact amount of US dollars. Only plus was the ADO station is within walking distance. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA