Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sr Roman and Poncho are very nice- I have stayed there many times and it is good value for the money if you do not expect luxury. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ not too bad, 5 bucks ! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hostel Kankun is definitely no frills, but it is clean enough and the people seem friendly. The wi-fi works well and there is a kitchen if you want to save some money... ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada