Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a very nice hostel in terms of cleanliness and facilities but its basic and ticks all the boxes in terms of decent bed, shower etc. Good vale for money as its very cheap - $6 ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anna England
- “ we just used this for a cheap lay over, it did the job but i wouldn't stay for any more than one night. ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ This was my first experience at a hostel. I knew to not expect luxury and I'm fine dealing with that. You get what you pay for: a room you can lock, a clean bed, a bathroom with heated showers, wi-fi available, close to restaurants, 5 minute walking distance to bus stops for cheap travel, and friendly helpful staff. The area of town is safe, even late at night walking alone. ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Eric USA
- “ Place very poor, very plain. This hostel provides nothing even the price is very cheap. For the same price, they are tons of hostels that are way better. I strongly not recommend staying here if there is another choice. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 RIO Canada
- “ Sr Roman and Poncho are very nice- I have stayed there many times and it is good value for the money if you do not expect luxury. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA