Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my first experience at a hostel. I knew to not expect luxury and I'm fine dealing with that. You get what you pay for: a room you can lock, a clean bed, a bathroom with heated showers, wi-fi available, close to restaurants, 5 minute walking distance to bus stops for cheap travel, and friendly helpful staff. The area of town is safe, even late at night walking alone. ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Eric USA
- “ Place very poor, very plain. This hostel provides nothing even the price is very cheap. For the same price, they are tons of hostels that are way better. I strongly not recommend staying here if there is another choice. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 RIO Canada
- “ Sr Roman and Poncho are very nice- I have stayed there many times and it is good value for the money if you do not expect luxury. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ not too bad, 5 bucks ! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hostel Kankun is definitely no frills, but it is clean enough and the people seem friendly. The wi-fi works well and there is a kitchen if you want to save some money... ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada