Hostel Katowice Centrum
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed for one night, catching a plane early the next morning, so i cannot say much about the atmosphere and so on. But this one night was pretty much okay and the place seemed nice. Large rooms, own lockers, W-lan in the rooms, a little but nice lounge. Very friendly and smiling staff. Was pretty much okay. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly, helpful and easy-going staff, clean facilities, superb location just next to the main train station. Overall, this is the best accommodation option in Katowice. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ an computer with internet access would be useful ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ One girl was very nice + helpful,the other(later,during night)was supposed - and confirmed upon request - to wake me up at 3.30am,that I may catch my bus to the Airport at 4.00am, but she failed + did NOT.Instead she allowed some people in the hostel to be very loud,after consuming alcohol before returning,talking loud with them. She was my bad experience,while the other,when I arrived,caused good ex- perience.So the "nightshift-girl" should adapt what is necessary..she did not answer complaint ”
- 11 Nov 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ Staff were very helpful (English not 100% but pretty good), good sized rooms with your own locker cupboard to secure your belongings. Bathrooms were clean and tidy, not partcularly busy at the time we stayed so maybe influenced atmosphere to a degree. Centrally located in Katowice. ”
- 29 Sep 2012 Chris