Hostel Katowice Centrum
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel nice enough for a short stay. Clean and located close to the railway station. The drawback is that the rooms are not lockable and that you can meet the homeless in the area. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ very good place ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Jose Luis Spain
- “ Average hostel. It was clean, has a good kitchen, good beds and wi-fi in the rooms. Not so spacy rooms. Not the best place if you want to socialise but otherwise well worth the money. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Liza Sweden
- “ Nice enough hostel with great location, I guess my only complaint would be that sound carries a bit too easily. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I only stayed for one night, catching a plane early the next morning, so i cannot say much about the atmosphere and so on. But this one night was pretty much okay and the place seemed nice. Large rooms, own lockers, W-lan in the rooms, a little but nice lounge. Very friendly and smiling staff. Was pretty much okay. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany