Hostel Katowice Centrum
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It´s a perfect location for a very cheap price. Of course it is not a four star hotel. As a hostel, it is a little bit loud, a little less clean and no service. But it has everything you need in good condition. I would stay there again, because it is a perfect value for the money. Thanks for a nice week in Katowice ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Nadine Germany
- “ Hostel nice enough for a short stay. Clean and located close to the railway station. The drawback is that the rooms are not lockable and that you can meet the homeless in the area. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ very good place ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Jose Luis Spain
- “ Average hostel. It was clean, has a good kitchen, good beds and wi-fi in the rooms. Not so spacy rooms. Not the best place if you want to socialise but otherwise well worth the money. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Liza Sweden
- “ Nice enough hostel with great location, I guess my only complaint would be that sound carries a bit too easily. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden