Hostel Katowice Centrum
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ perfect location, just seconds from main train station ”
- 05 Oct 2016 Jordi Spain
- “ Very good location for transit between trains, buses and airport shuttle buses. Also quite close to the city centre. 1 km to Mariacka Street where most of the nightlife is concentrated. The hostel itself is friendly, clean and well-equipped. Recommended. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Everything ok ”
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ The overall management of the facilities and clients service were great. You got parking, kitchen, nice rooms (tried the dorm and a private room). You have lockers in the dorms ... but a strange thing is you don't get a key to the dorm, so in your sleep or any yime during the day, anything can happen to you, but they got cameras to catch the bad guys (major security concern here). Wifi is weak in some rooms. Staff was nice and helpful. ”
- 05 May 2016 Anonymous Algeria
- “ The bad sheets were .. Well, they were washed, but still dirty. The reception staff could be more friendly. The shower needs renovation. Overall the hostel was not cosy, but good for us because of our early departure from PKB. ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Nataliia