Hostel Katowice Centrum
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was nice, but talked very loudly and "partied" with some of the guests late at night. The showers weren't a consistent tempature. Overall it was a good price and the facilities were cleaned in the morning. The locker storage was awesome. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good hostel ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Ivan Bulgaria
- “ It´s a perfect location for a very cheap price. Of course it is not a four star hotel. As a hostel, it is a little bit loud, a little less clean and no service. But it has everything you need in good condition. I would stay there again, because it is a perfect value for the money. Thanks for a nice week in Katowice ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Nadine Germany
- “ Hostel nice enough for a short stay. Clean and located close to the railway station. The drawback is that the rooms are not lockable and that you can meet the homeless in the area. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ very good place ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Jose Luis Spain