Hostel Katowice Centrum
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed for one night, catching a plane early the next morning, so i cannot say much about the atmosphere and so on. But this one night was pretty much okay and the place seemed nice. Large rooms, own lockers, W-lan in the rooms, a little but nice lounge. Very friendly and smiling staff. Was pretty much okay. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly, helpful and easy-going staff, clean facilities, superb location just next to the main train station. Overall, this is the best accommodation option in Katowice. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ an computer with internet access would be useful ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany