Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Del Hostel ton tengo quejas, pero si de Hostels.com, porque se hizo la reserva el dia equivocado, de tal manera que llegue a Lima y me toco andar buscando otro hostal en donde sea, porque era media noche y a esa hora peligroso. Gracias a Dios un señor taxista me dio una mano. Al dia siguiente fui por mi cuenta y pedi cama en Kokopelli y me lograron conseguir. Me cobraron normal el valor completo por dos noches. Ojo que no deberían hacer valida ninguna reserva ni descontarme de mi tarjeta de cred ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Patricia
- “ It's OK for a few nights but keep in mind you are in Miraflores aka GringoLandia, with McDo, BK, KFC .... not the best area. Hostel is a party hostel, quite loud but good atmosphere I have to say. Dorms were OK, clean, bathrooms were OK and clean as well. Lockers in the room are huge - good point. Security is average as anybody can come at night to drink at the bar ... ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Kokopelli is a really nice hostel in the heart of Miraflores. Everything is close by (beach and metropolitan bus station 10 minutes walking). Always clean, nice terasse. You get eggs for breakfast! Staff was very friendly and helpfull to me. You get a locker with a socket plug in it so safely charge your things. A bit expensive, but a really good investment! ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Was a very good hostel ”
- 15 Feb 2013 bridgette Australia
- “ the bar is very good, i enjoyed the hostel. i would recommend that. ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous Poland