Hostel Komatsu Ueno Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not a thrue hostel. It's only a little hotel close to the station. The staff is good, but the rooms are'nt clean, the atmosphere is neglected and gloomy and there are not common areas where to eat or to rest. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Gloria Spain
- “ The bathroom smelt of mold and had cockroaches. The bedroom had all kinds of bugs including bed bugs that covered our bodies in horrible red dots. The toilet smelt of urine. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ This was a cheap place to stay, it did the job and had extra bedding, however I am 99% sure they either had bed bugs or fleas as I left covered in bites. ”
- 11 May 2013 Saoirse Ireland