Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've only spent a night in the Crocodile Hostel in Warsaw, but liked the peaceful atmosphere, the staff were friendly, too, and overall I just enjoyed my short stay there. The place is not far from the city centre - just a few tram stops. The hostel is well furnished, clean, everything looks brand new - in stark contrast to many hostels I'd stayed at before. Overall, excellent value for money. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Antonin Czech Republic
- “ One big complaint regarding unacceptable guests. During our visit here staid groups of children with tutors. What they were doing was unbelievable. At 6.30 am children began making a terrible noise - shouting in the lobby (corridor), knocking all rooms doors for many times... And neither staff, neither tutors did nothing. When we got totally outraged we ourselves started calm down these stupid kids. When we complained to staff, even then staff did nothing. Unbelievable. ”
- 10 May 2013 Deimantė Lithuania
- “ We were having some problems while applying for Polish visa, because the staff refused to send us a payment confirmation with a stamp. They only agreed to send it directly to the Embassy, and it makes no sense, as the Embassy expects us to bring it, and there are no other options. Apart from that, everything was good. The hostel is a cozy, comfortable and clean place with perfect breakfasts. ”
- 08 May 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ your owner was drunk :D ”
- 08 Dec 2012 Temur Georgia