Hostel Kyotokko (ex Kyoto Cheapest Inn)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and friendly staff but thats it! ”
- 27 Dec 2013 oscar Sweden
- “ Very nice hostel! I recommend!Great place to stay in Kyoto, offers everything what a backpacker needs. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ I had a really good time there! The hostel has a nice atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff members. On the rooftop is a garden, where you can enjoy a nice view over kyoto. You can prepare your own food in the kitchen or get a curry for 300Yen which is good and filling :) Recomend it! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Beppino Austria
- “ If wifi is important to you, make sure you don't stay on the second floor. The only floor without it. You can access the other floors wifi from the second floor but the connection is weak. Other than that, everything was good. ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous Sweden