Hostel Kyotokko (ex Kyoto Cheapest Inn)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is a little far from the station, but not inconvenient and is right next to Nijo-jo and on bus lines. We were able to easily get to everything we wanted to see. There are 3 showers only, but we never experienced trouble with them. Our hosts were generous with the free toast and coffee, as well as advice. They let us check in about an hour early which was great for our bags. Lockers are decent sized but not huge, don't bring your huge wheeled bags if you can help it. Lovely time! ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Victoria USA
- “ Nice and friendly staff but thats it! ”
- 27 Dec 2013 oscar Sweden
- “ Very nice hostel! I recommend!Great place to stay in Kyoto, offers everything what a backpacker needs. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ I had a really good time there! The hostel has a nice atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff members. On the rooftop is a garden, where you can enjoy a nice view over kyoto. You can prepare your own food in the kitchen or get a curry for 300Yen which is good and filling :) Recomend it! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Beppino Austria