Hostel Kyotokko (ex Kyoto Cheapest Inn)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were incredibly helpful when my friend slipped and fractured her elbow. They helped us to find a local clinic which had an English speaking doctor, drove us there, and then translated for us at the reception desk! They went above and beyond, and all of this without us even asking them to help. ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Laura England
- “ The thing Kyotoko impressed me was it is really clean everywhere. I feel comfortable living here. The room is not too crowded, we have space. Clean mattress sheet, pillow sheet, and blanket sheet is given to each customer upon arrival. Toilet and bathroom don't have ugly stain, the management is taking care of this really well. I highly recommend this hostel! ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The staff is really nice and they speak english as well. Showers and beds were clean. The only problem was that they switch off the aircon at around 9 a.m., so it gets unbearably hot in summer and you melt if you don't get up. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany