Hostel La Candelaria
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only downside is that with a shared bathroom we had to walk outside to get there and during the rainy season this meant showering twice, and getting or clothes wet. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Good people working there. They know quite a lot about things to do around and how to go there. Clean place. Pretty good atmosphere ! Great place ! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 bartz France
- “ Nice sturdy bunkbeds in the women's dorm, locker with each bed. Beautiful back garden with hammocks. They provided a great map of cenotes in surrounding towns that I spent a day biking around. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel. Awesome building with a great location and courtyard. Real breakfast and a nice atmosphere. Definitely recommended. A+ ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Loved our stay at La Candelaria! There was no wifi access in the rooms or in the garden, but that wasn't so bad - happy to enjoy the public areas for it :D ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia