Hostel La Candelaria
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in and is in an excellent location. I stayed in a private room. The hostel staff all speak very good English and are extremely knowledgeable about Valladolid. People of all ages stay at the hostel and were easy to meet. There is a good breakfast in the morning and purified water. There is a kitchen with a refrigerator for storing food. The toilets and showers are outside the room, but are individual, clean and private with a locked door. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The only downside is that with a shared bathroom we had to walk outside to get there and during the rainy season this meant showering twice, and getting or clothes wet. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Good people working there. They know quite a lot about things to do around and how to go there. Clean place. Pretty good atmosphere ! Great place ! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 bartz France
- “ Nice sturdy bunkbeds in the women's dorm, locker with each bed. Beautiful back garden with hammocks. They provided a great map of cenotes in surrounding towns that I spent a day biking around. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA