Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a nicer quality normal hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful, the internet was great, and the activity options given upon arrival were very handy. I would stay there again. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The breakfast could be better. ”
- 05 May 2014 Grace Canada
- “ Wow... we loved this place. superior room is EXCELLENT!!! We heard so many great things about this place but the only room left was their superior private room. Blew the budget a little but worth every penny. Great breakfast, great staff, super helpful. Lovely garden, gorgeous dog, massive room, great vibe, swimming pool. Amazingly good aircon, and much needed, trust me. Room cleaned daily. Quiet location, but obviously the flip side of this means you're a taxi ride from the town centre for food ”
- 27 Jan 2014 Emma England
- “ Loved our stay at Lao. Staff was very helpful, including setting up two wine tours for us. Breakfast was limited but delicious. We stayed in the poolhouse. We enjoyed the extra peace and quiet it provided, even if it meant a weaker Wi-fi signal. We would definitely stay there again. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Michael USA
- “ thanks for all! it was one of the best hostels I ever stayed in! ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Philipp Germany