Hostel Las Palomas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best thing in this place is the big breakfast with pancakes and fruits , the place is clean and nice ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ We arrived at 7am in the morning from a night bus and they let us into our room straight away. The place is great and perfect for a chill out with it's own open courtyard and swing seats. Only a 5 min walk to the middle of town and about a 20 min walk from the 1st class bus station. Our room was light and open with a basic but good bathroom. Pancakes for breakfast included! Would be sure to stay again! ”
- 06 Mar 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Hostel Las Palomas was a great find. The rooms/facilities are pretty basic, but clean. The hostel is located a little further from the downtown area than the one I was staying at previously, but is an easy 10 minutes walk. The staff here alone make it worth the stay. They are super informative, and will go out of the way to give you information about what to see or help you coordinate your travel plans. The night desk guy even knocked on my door at 4am to call me a taxi to catch a 5am bus. ”
- 20 Jul 2012 Kirsten
- “ An excellent hostel, located just two blocks away from the town center. The staff is very friendly and they create a very good and relaxing atmosphere. Everything is very clean and nice. I truly recommend this hostel. ”
- 04 Apr 2012 Jorge