Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel Lella is really more of a motel with shared rooms. There is no common area to meet people and there is no smoking area except in front of the building with a small step on which to puff a ciggy. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Benjamin USA
- “ The politeness of the receptionists is overwhelming. Thank you for a lovely stay. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Hostel Lella doesn't exist. They email you that some circumstances have led you to being relocated to Hostel Beautiful or HB2 2. We went to the first and there sent us to the second, so we had to carry all our things. Then we get there and it's so bad. THey wouldn't give us any towels or our money back. There was black mold in the shower, holes, and in the morning some guy barged into our room while we girls slept. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Alejandra USA
- “ The Staff farted in front of us, that's enought to never want to go back. The only thing is worth it is the price, all the rest is pretty bad. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil