Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathroom was very comfortable, clean and well-equiped. The room was good. The breakfast was rather simple and the staff a little remote. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 ODYSSEAS Greece
- “ Pros: 1) Very clean 2) Well organised bathroom - separated toilets, showers, sinks 3) Very good location 4) Good security 5) Reasonable price Cons: 1) Since it's located at the corner of 2 main streets, traffic noises can be heard sometimes during the night 2) Unlike most hostels that welcome guests to sit and wait until the time of their flights or trains after checking out, with this hostel, you have to really "check out". This hostel doesn't welcome you to even sit and watch TV. ”
- 14 Aug 2012 Anonymous Thailand
- “ English still isn't one of their wide spread secondary languages, and my Russian was to poor to get along. Sometimes that combined can be heard to get around in SPB in general. ”
- 27 Jun 2012 Anonymous