Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was just like family! Super proactive, nice and polite. Location was excellent: close to trams and bus stops, major attractions within walking distance, good food right next door. Facilities were simple but clean, felt very safe there. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The staff assisted me in a good way over the phone/email, regarding a practical travel problem, after I had left Sarajevo. The location of the hostel is fantastic. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ the staff is great: very friendly... but unlucky we got stolen there - some locals came to the hostel and took our personal stuff during our sleep. after that we had to watch our car for 20 hours, before we got extra keys from Slovenia. we found many "abandoned" passports 100m away from the hostel in bushes... sarajevo is great apart from the fact we had bad experience :))) ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Good location, helpful staff, nice facilities and price) ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Situated right at the end of Old Town. Easy to walk everywhere in the city. Large common room to meet travelers and adequate kitchen. Perfect for the price ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Scott USA