Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Huge disappointment! While the reception may be located at the location advertised, some of the rooms are not. You arrive exhausted from a long journey only to be told you need to lug your bags up a steep hill to get to your room. What's worse, is that there was a huge Rottweiler kept in a very small space, just outside our window, who was terribly agitated at night and desperate for human company. We struggled to sleep as he ran from one corner of his enclosure to the other! Horrible! ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Staff was just like family! Super proactive, nice and polite. Location was excellent: close to trams and bus stops, major attractions within walking distance, good food right next door. Facilities were simple but clean, felt very safe there. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The staff assisted me in a good way over the phone/email, regarding a practical travel problem, after I had left Sarajevo. The location of the hostel is fantastic. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ the staff is great: very friendly... but unlucky we got stolen there - some locals came to the hostel and took our personal stuff during our sleep. after that we had to watch our car for 20 hours, before we got extra keys from Slovenia. we found many "abandoned" passports 100m away from the hostel in bushes... sarajevo is great apart from the fact we had bad experience :))) ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Good location, helpful staff, nice facilities and price) ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Situated right at the end of Old Town. Easy to walk everywhere in the city. Large common room to meet travelers and adequate kitchen. Perfect for the price ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Scott USA