Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've travelled a lot in BiH and the Balkans, but this is the absolute worst! The bathroom was absolutely filthy. There was some dirt smut all over the floor, and there was no ventilation so it was dripping with paint and mold from the ceiling. Had booked three nights, left screaming after the first. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Huge disappointment! While the reception may be located at the location advertised, some of the rooms are not. You arrive exhausted from a long journey only to be told you need to lug your bags up a steep hill to get to your room. What's worse, is that there was a huge Rottweiler kept in a very small space, just outside our window, who was terribly agitated at night and desperate for human company. We struggled to sleep as he ran from one corner of his enclosure to the other! Horrible! ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Staff was just like family! Super proactive, nice and polite. Location was excellent: close to trams and bus stops, major attractions within walking distance, good food right next door. Facilities were simple but clean, felt very safe there. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil