Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very friendly and helpful staff. beautiful garden ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Sharon Canada
- “ I only stayed here for one night. I don't have much to comment for good or bad about the facilities, but the staff was awesome. They all were very helpful and was willing to serve in any way. The room I had was a 4 bed mixed, but most hostels would try to cram 4 more beds in there--it was spacious. The location is a bit out of the way from the main station (10 minute bus ride), but I also found it nice to be away from all the noise as well. ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel Lodi was a great place to stay in Rome, the staff was incredibly kind and helpful, like walking into a friend's home. Ali told me exactly what to do to see the sights in Rome in a short amount of time, told me everything from where to eat, where to stop for a drink, and where not to be during the midday sun. Thanks so much! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Yuna South Korea
- “ It's a very good hostel: the staff was helpful, nice, the breakfast was delicious, it was quiet in the room. The only disadvantage: far from the center - but about a 20 minutes walking you can easy find the subway station, so it's not a big problem. :) ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous Hungary