Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were very friendly and welcoming. They also gave lots of tourist tips and insider knowledge. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Rhea Australia
- “ My brother and I spent about four weeks traveling round Europe, and the Hotel Lodi was probably my favorite place we stayed. Heads up, there's no A/C--while I didn't really find it to be overly bothersome (we just took quick cold rinse off showers twice a day), if you are visiting in August or don't tend to drink a lot of water, you may want to skip over this one. The breakfast is two heavenly pastries, and the staff was incredibly helpful. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was amazing and so hopefully they even helped us plan our day out in Rome of what to see and the price of tickets. ”
- 27 May 2014 Jessica USA
- “ I had an awesome time staying at this hostel, the staff was very helpful and nice, always helping the costumers, and as well the atmosphere thee is good. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ very friendly and helpful staff. beautiful garden ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Sharon Canada