Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were very friendly and welcoming. They also gave lots of tourist tips and insider knowledge. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Rhea Australia
- “ My brother and I spent about four weeks traveling round Europe, and the Hotel Lodi was probably my favorite place we stayed. Heads up, there's no A/C--while I didn't really find it to be overly bothersome (we just took quick cold rinse off showers twice a day), if you are visiting in August or don't tend to drink a lot of water, you may want to skip over this one. The breakfast is two heavenly pastries, and the staff was incredibly helpful. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was amazing and so hopefully they even helped us plan our day out in Rome of what to see and the price of tickets. ”
- 27 May 2014 Jessica USA
- “ I had an awesome time staying at this hostel, the staff was very helpful and nice, always helping the costumers, and as well the atmosphere thee is good. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ very friendly and helpful staff. beautiful garden ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Sharon Canada
- “ I only stayed here for one night. I don't have much to comment for good or bad about the facilities, but the staff was awesome. They all were very helpful and was willing to serve in any way. The room I had was a 4 bed mixed, but most hostels would try to cram 4 more beds in there--it was spacious. The location is a bit out of the way from the main station (10 minute bus ride), but I also found it nice to be away from all the noise as well. ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA