Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Your Comments ”
- 12 Jul 2014 karolina Croatia
- “ Hostel Lozanni had a low rating when we first booked, and upon arrival - we didn't really understand why. So we waited to see what the catch was.... and.. it never came! Hostel Lazanni is a great place for backpackers/fellow travelers. The reception was some of the nicest we've had - the rooms were great - little private sink and mirror, balcony, spacious, wooden framed bunk beds so it's not noisy when you move, and they had ac! The bathrooms needed some attention, but other than that - perfect! ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Paul USA
- “ Very nice place for the money. The surroundings are a bit weird but not harmful, at least no harm was done to me. Also, the main attractions starts from only 20 minute from the hostel. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Anonymous Bangladesh
- “ One of the most disgusting hostels I've ever been to. There were ants all of the floor of my room. No blankets on e bed, just a single sheet on a stained mattress. No pillow cases on the pillows. The wi-fi didn't work well and I couldn't get a connection, like some of the other people who stayed there. The staff would not refund me my entire payment, only half of it. I'm sorry, but I'm not paying to sleep around wth bugs. Absolutely disgusting place. The toilets were also Dreadful- moldy too. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Alyssa USA
- “ the worst hostel which i have ever tried. toilet is disgusting, and I only slept for one night, so I didn't use it. I didn't want to take a shower in that kinda dirty bathroom. all the things are so old one. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 HYERIM South Korea