Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unfortunately, the location was less than ideal. I was not at all inclined to leave or return to the premises in the evening. Though I do strongly believe the staff put a meaningful effort into cleanliness, it still needs a lot of work. Clean sheets have awful stains on them, the mattress in our case was filthy. Though it was clear the sheets were washed, the hostel needs to dispose of the stained unsanitary looking sheets and mattresses and invest in new ones. Feedback will improve. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Aneta Poland
- “ Very very dirty, it's very hot in the rooms and the smells are horrible. I'ts not a good place for sleep ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Carolina Soledad Chile
- “ List of good things about this hostel is very short and it's consisted of staff and location. Guys and gentlemen on reception are very nice and helpful. Location is great (location not neighborhood :), only few minutes by foot from Omonia square (Metro station, Plaka and Acropolis and other "ruins" are very near). Shared bathroom is very dirty, toilet seat was broken, no toilet paper, no towels. Furniture is old and broken, no sheets on bedclothes, only couple of dirty pillows and blankets. ”
- 01 May 2015 Anonymous Bosnia And Herzegovina
- “ very dirty. Had to wait 2 hours after the check in time to actually check in and be able to explore Athens. Very unsafe area. Did not provide a top sheet for us so we were freezing. Wifi only available in the stairwell so everyone sits there and are very loud. One of the people who worked there was helpful and nice. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Allison
- “ The staff was very helpfull! Great location close to Omonia Metro Station! ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Julie
- “ Nice beds, location, and overall decor. However, staff seemed absurd, but seemed to know everyone by face: still, not much security with no lockers, sometimes no hot water. Said around the corner was a restauarant so cheap, 2-3 eurls, you'll be filled up: yeah righr, when I went my first bill was 12 euros. Negotiating a special rate for a few extra noghts convinced me of the lack of mind of the clerk: it was long, drawn out, and he wouldn't acknowledge I had paid toward stay from hostels.com. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous England