Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My only former experience of hostel accommodation comes from hostels for pilgrims on the way. The Lozanni hostel in Athens seams to work in a familiar way: The hosts are really welcoming, helpful and understanding of their different guests. Some guests even stay for long periods. ”
- 05 Jul 2017 Lone Denmark
- “ The private bathroom smelled really bad, we asked for the air conditioner and never worked, either way the price was ok for the bedroom ”
- 08 Jun 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very noise room all day and whole night due to poor windows and hotel location at a busy intersection. ”
- 10 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff and owner treated me like family. I'll miss them. ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Danny USA