Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, good location with a short walk to the main squares/the Acropolis. Beds were pretty rickety and the ladders to the top bunk are incredibly sketchy. But it was clean and the staff was incredibly helpful. Free towels were a plus! ”
- 02 Aug 2017 Anna USA
- “ My only former experience of hostel accommodation comes from hostels for pilgrims on the way. The Lozanni hostel in Athens seams to work in a familiar way: The hosts are really welcoming, helpful and understanding of their different guests. Some guests even stay for long periods. ”
- 05 Jul 2017 Lone Denmark
- “ The private bathroom smelled really bad, we asked for the air conditioner and never worked, either way the price was ok for the bedroom ”
- 08 Jun 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very noise room all day and whole night due to poor windows and hotel location at a busy intersection. ”
- 10 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA