Hostel Luna Nueva
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay and true value for your pesos. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ This looks more like a hotel than a hostel. Great value for your money. The soroundings are nice and is just a few blocks away from the city center. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Carlos Roberto Costa Rica
- “ DO NOT STAY HERE, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PROPERTY STOLEN! Me and my girlfriend stayed here, it seem good but then when we were checking out, we left our bags by the check in desk where the staff said we could leave them as our bus out of Merida wasn't until later on in the evening, only after a while into our bus trip did we realise that our laptop and Kindle were missing from our bags, the staff are always at the check in desk so it couldn't have been a guest so it must have been the staf! ”
- 09 Feb 2015 Anonymous Ireland